Divorce Basics: State Rules a Divorce Lawyer in NJ Can Help You With

Once you have made the decision to get a divorce, you would need to give your spouse notice of your intention, through service. If you and your spouse have mutually agreed to the separation, then the service process should be relatively easy, with the spouse expected to sign the paperwork as an acknowledgement.

Should your spouse refuse to sign, however, you can get a third party to serve the papers. This could be the local sheriff, reliable divorce lawyers in NJ, or any other capable adult who has no vested interest in the case.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s